Our activities to respond to the coronavirus countermeasure the Declaration of a State of Emergency
Due to the spread of coronavirus infection, the government of Japan declared a State of Emergency under the Act on Special Measures Concerning Countermeasures for Novel Influenza, etc. (Special Measures Act).
In response to the declaration, JVCKENWOOD Design Corporation in principal prohibits employees from going out for working or taking business trips.
We intend to continue our business activities to the best of our powers by working remotely.
We are grateful for the understanding and cooperation from all those it may concern.
- JVCKENWOOD Design Corporation received 2 awards at “iF design Award 2020”
＞4K memory card camera recorder.
＞21.3” medical image display monitor
- Launch of a web page “SOCIAL DESIGN” to present social design activities of JVCKENWOOD Design Corporation.
- Presentation of the development story and latest news of “Forest Notes,” the main social design activity of JVCKENWOOD Design Corporation.
- Conclusion of agreement for a regional partnership between Morotsuka-son in Miyazaki Prefecture and our company The appeal of Morotsuka-son and details of the regional partnership were posted.
- Free “high-resolution audio” of live forest sounds is now available! Enjoy truly realistic forest sounds.
- Launch of the “AWARDS” page of JVCKENWOOD Design Corporation.